UniBatch 80-340 t/h
New standards for the future
The new UniBatch sets new standards for asphalt mix production in the 80 - 340 t/h output classes. It delivers cutting-edge technology and includes all the features of current and future plant concepts. This batch mixing plant is optimised to reduce wear and maintenance, and is easily accessible. Slimline dimensions and core components designed to maximise performance make it top of our mixing plant range.
Expandable modular design
This newly developed plant concept is underpinned by tried-and-tested Ammann technologies. The plant’s structure is designed to accommodate the operator’s development requirements throughout the plant life. The basic concept already makes provision for all conceivable options, which can be retrofitted as required so as to optimise investments. Features that can be retrofitted quickly and easily include a cold or hot reclaimed asphalt feed, liquid or solid additives and Ammann Foam – to mention only a few.
Varied feed options such as cold and hot reclaimed asphalt, Ammann Foam via foam generator, fibres, pigments, liquid additives, zeolite, etc.
Optimised core components
All core components for the UniBatch series of plants have been refined and are now even more process-optimised.
Benefits at a glance
- Wide output range from 80 to 340 t/h
- Maximum customisation combined with top performance and economic efficiency
- Designed for worldwide use, with mixing tower modules optimized for ease of transportation
- Robust, tried-and-tested technology
- Optional feed for additives such as dye pigment, fibres, Ammann Foam, etc.
- Can be fitted and extended with numerous options at any time
Zvaniet, mums ir, ko Jums piedāvāt!
Maksims Jerjomka +371 29995574
Rīga, Katlakalna 11c.